i NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43451

jagsondarun27

24-07-2006 14:31:19

Ok ive been trying and trying to get refs for gear.free4me!

No one is wanting to do it!

What is the best thing to do

zdub08

24-07-2006 14:32:53

Offer more money.

If you are only offering cash, consider trading refs.

Check trading post often to hit up newbie/auction threads.

jagsondarun27

24-07-2006 14:37:45

yea.. im offer 23.00.. its not expensive site u kno

DrVortex

24-07-2006 15:10:50

Ok...question regarding the above request. zdub08 said offer more money or maybe consider trading refs.

Question 1 What you mean about offering money? I got a PM that someone asked me to be his ref for $20. That means that I signup on this site under his name and once I go "green" (meaning what again?) then he'll send the $20 over.

Question 2 When he said considering trading refs. What does that mean and how is that done?

Thanks for the help.

jagsondarun27

24-07-2006 15:26:47

Hey i Pmed u Vprtex

zdub08

24-07-2006 16:08:33

[quote9667d509cb="DrVortex"]Ok...question regarding the above request. zdub08 said offer more money or maybe consider trading refs.

Question 1 What you mean about offering money? I got a PM that someone asked me to be his ref for $20. That means that I signup on this site under his name and once I go "green" (meaning what again?) then he'll send the $20 over.

Question 2 When he said considering trading refs. What does that mean and how is that done?

Thanks for the help.[/quote9667d509cb]

1.Since he is trying to get a popular site done, that means there are several people in the trading post offering money for it. If he raises his price above what all the other people are offering, more people will be interested in doing it. Since you're a newbie, you are supposed to go green first. Going green would be done by signing up under someone's ref link (which they will put in the trade or PM to you), and getting credit for an offer you complete.

2. Since there are more people interested in getting a site done than there are people interested in doing sites for money, you could try a referral for referral trade. You would both sign up to a site with eachother's ref link and go green (get credit for completing an offer).