CortiBan and Prepaid gc's

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42857

s3mp3rfi

13-07-2006 08:16:44

Hiya!

So I did the cortiban offer on one of the sites and after receiving it and caceling, i was told by my friend that i didn't need to cancel, nor do i need to send it back because i used a prepaid card.

as much as i'd like to believe him, i'm afraid they'll send me a bill if they can't draw the funds from my gc... Do i need to ship back the bottle of cortiban, or is it safe to forget about it?

ffactoryxx

13-07-2006 08:41:26

Iwould at least cancel and send it back. The thing about most gc's is it protects you against any bs they try to pull after cancellation. Many have cancelled account only to havethem be charged like $140 or so

fgr_admin

13-07-2006 10:27:07

[quotec886d722d3="s3mp3rfi"]Hiya!

So I did the cortiban offer on one of the sites and after receiving it and caceling, i was told by my friend that i didn't need to cancel, nor do i need to send it back because i used a prepaid card.

as much as i'd like to believe him, i'm afraid they'll send me a bill if they can't draw the funds from my gc... Do i need to ship back the bottle of cortiban, or is it safe to forget about it?[/quotec886d722d3]

You will get bill later if you dont return the product.

Common sense! if you get a $500 prepaid and rent a car do you think you never have to return it? lol

jy3

13-07-2006 10:34:06

two other things
1. we try not to talk about cancelling here b/c we like to give the companies true leads
2. you are suggesting fraudulent type behavior, or at least your friend is. I would not draw the ire of the cortiban company as they can let your site know that you did this and take away that precious green. just send it back tracked mail.

s3mp3rfi

13-07-2006 12:46:34

how long does it take to get a bill, he claims to have done the offer three months ago...

i shall visit the post office and send the bottle back tomorrow.
thank you for your time.

Daggoth

13-07-2006 23:47:25

Cortiban doesn't send the collection agency since they are such a shady business, but I know Stamps, AOL, 1800 Patches, and Video Profesor do.

Bentley

14-07-2006 01:20:14

I would just send it on to be on the safe side.
I know this is a total newb question but I just recieved triclear, miracle burn and some other stupid supplements how do I go about send them back, the person that they were for dont want them.

CoMpFrEaK

14-07-2006 01:26:04

Some you have to ship back some you dont.

In addressing the ones you just listed off, you have to send back triclear but you can keep the miracle burn. Cortiban is a offer you can keep without getting billed. They also dont have the power to overdraft your "prepaid gc," or they don't want to.

Another shady offer is Ultima, i was very lucky that i emptied that account a few days ago or else i would have been $100 down the drain.

Bentley

14-07-2006 01:37:05

I dont have a prepaid I use a debit card. So if they do have the power to extract money I don't want that to happen. and dammit i orded ultima

gruffer

15-07-2006 07:48:44

[quote9d09b11ab2="CoMpFrEaK"]Some you have to ship back some you dont.

In addressing the ones you just listed off, you have to send back triclear but you can keep the miracle burn. Cortiban is a offer you can keep without getting billed. They also dont have the power to overdraft your "prepaid gc," or they don't want to.

Another shady offer is Ultima, i was very lucky that i emptied that account a few days ago or else i would have been $100 down the drain.[/quote9d09b11ab2]UltimaSmile billed be over $100 the same day my trial came. I argued with the only CSR that they have before finally disputing it with the CC. Most shady sites won't contest or don't know how.

zdub08

15-07-2006 18:19:46

Whoever mentioned miracle burn.. you dont have to send it back )