what is a reasonable wait time for credit (trade)?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40288

JennyWren

30-05-2006 18:48:26

I signed up and greened for someone's site on April 5th. After this, the person I was trading with found out their friend had signed up already from their computer, so they had to find someone else. They found someone else to do it, who signed up and did the Blockbuster offer on April 23rd. They are still yellow, although they claim to have filed for credit. This is for a FreePay site and I have only a few more days left before my account expires.

I do NOT think this person is scamming me but I have requested that they do another offer. Is this fair?

Thanks.

JKirk

30-05-2006 18:52:23

Yes, but the bad thing about your situation is, there's no way to "go by the book". Rules have not been set aside that are associated with FreePay's deadline but I think it is very fair for you to request they do another offer because time is running out. Maybe you could offer to cover the cost of the additional offer? That would be better than paying for a whole other referral to go green and then most likely having to pay the first person for that BlockBuster credit after approval.

JennyWren

30-05-2006 22:40:58

Thanks for your input. I have enough referrals (this is for nanos) but I was hoping to get 10 if possible (I am at 7). This sentence confused me "That would be better than paying for a whole other referral to go green and then most likely having to pay the first person for that BlockBuster credit after approval."

Why would I have to pay the first person? It was a trade, I already greened for them almost 2 months ago.

Wolfeman

30-05-2006 23:10:33

1 month is plenty of time IMO...

jy3

31-05-2006 09:45:19

i think what some users fail to realize is that although some people are unreasonable, most of us who are waiting for greens just want an update. absolut can tell u we have been waiting for me to green on collegestuff for like 5 weeks thru manual credit. i keep him updated so hopefully he isnt too pissed )