How long should I wait (freeipods)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40251

Equalibrium

30-05-2006 13:09:29

Ok, so I have all 5 freeiPod referrals (freepay), and I printed off and sent in my approval form. It has been over a month with no update on the site, and I cannot tell if they have even revieved my form. I would call the company, but my first attempt resulted in having no idea where I could send an e-mail or find a phone number. Does anyone have any advice? Should I wait? If I contact the company, will they even tell me if they are processing my form? Or should I just send a new one? I only have until the end of june to get this in....

MyungChunHa

30-05-2006 13:24:34

Hmmm, you should always send the voucher as tracked mail, so you know when they got it....If you are getting close to the deadline then you should contact Jake on this forum via a PM and he will help you out from there, the only other thing to do is wait and wait..........and wait and wait.....just like I had to do as well as hundreds of other pissed-off 'freebiers'

Equalibrium

31-05-2006 15:19:00

Damn, ok, well, I hafta get it sent no later then (postmarked) date of 6/29/06, so about the 25th i'm likely to fill another one out. If I sent it in at the end of april, what are the odds i'll get my iPod by mid-july?

jy3

31-05-2006 16:07:39

[quotec738de4242="Equalibrium"]Damn, ok, well, I hafta get it sent no later then (postmarked) date of 6/29/06, so about the 25th i'm likely to fill another one out. If I sent it in at the end of april, what are the odds i'll get my iPod by mid-july?[/quotec738de4242]
no one really knows. usually on average (in 3 months of the new TOS) approval takes 4-6 weeks. i would send the approval form again NOW if u are in a rush. this time use tracked mail