question regarding true.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38880

badlands23

08-05-2006 17:48:20

True.com seems like a relatively easy offer to sign up for. Anyone have any experiencing using it?

Do you have to post a picture to get credit for the offer ( i thought i read that in the FAQ section), not sure if that is true or not.

Any comments, feel free to post them.

Thanks.

cartrenroy

08-05-2006 17:54:11

You don't have to post a picture to get credit, you just have to enter your CC/DC number and thats it.

I got INSTANT credit for that one (no pictures, nothing) - but you can just add any random picture (from internet) just to be sure

unknown uchiha

08-05-2006 18:50:07

It's instant, great offer. They should make more of them =P For some sites like Freepay (when they were offering it), I believe that the requirement was to sign up and complete the personality test and upload a photo, etc. but for other networks it was just "sign up for the trial". I did it on the "Sign up for the trial" condition.

brodiebond

08-05-2006 19:31:48

Did it on ordercash...wish I would have saved it for another one since ordercash has so many offers...but any way, it was instant as instant can be and no picture upload or personality test. I did search to see if any of my friends were on there from my area...no one I knew, so I cancelled it...be careful though...says in TOS service that they check for marraige licenses and what not to check to verify that you are single and not scamming the system...would hate to have your name published in a loacl paper about how you were fishing for dates...might be hard to explain to a spouse who doesn't truly believe in the whole free stuff concept...Oh yeah, says there could be a $250,000 legal fine for providing false information. Just to let you know...

Have a nice day.

jy3

08-05-2006 20:02:05

[quote2600f69023="brodiebond"]Did it on ordercash...wish I would have saved it for another one since ordercash has so many offers...but any way, it was instant as instant can be and no picture upload or personality test. I did search to see if any of my friends were on there from my area...no one I knew, so I cancelled it...be careful though...says in TOS service that they check for marraige licenses and what not to check to verify that you are single and not scamming the system...would hate to have your name published in a loacl paper about how you were fishing for dates...might be hard to explain to a spouse who doesn't truly believe in the whole free stuff concept...Oh yeah, says there could be a $250,000 legal fine for providing false information. Just to let you know...

Have a nice day.[/quote2600f69023]

yeah this is why I dont do the site. now conceivably I could find a single friend to sign up thru me. that may eventually happen