aol musicnet.. anyone had this problem?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37205

shopaholic

11-04-2006 23:36:29

anyone ever called music net only for them to tell you that you are "not on file"?... but you KNOW you signed up for them?? should i trust them that i'm really not on file?

theysayjump

12-04-2006 10:00:59

No, not until you get proof/confirmation of this.

Call them back and ask them to write you an e-mail at an e-mail address you specify or ask them to write to you snail mail confirming that you have no account.

It could be the person you spoke to making a mistake or just being a twat and saying you're not found when you are, then after your 30 day trial is up you're billed by the bastards.

shopaholic

12-04-2006 10:13:48

[quote11af9f1134="theysayjump"]No, not until you get proof/confirmation of this.

Call them back and ask them to write you an e-mail at an e-mail address you specify or ask them to write to you snail mail confirming that you have no account.

It could be the person you spoke to making a mistake or just being a twat and saying you're not found when you are, then after your 30 day trial is up you're billed by the bastards.[/quote11af9f1134]

great idea! I'll do that today!

mpbollywoodking

12-04-2006 15:07:54

when u sign up, u signed up for Aol. You are suppose to go to www.musicnow.com and activate ur trial there. That is the MusicNow account. That is what Freepay is having trouble with, because people get credit before they even activate the account for Music Now at the site.

kdollar

12-04-2006 18:47:18

aol charged the shit outta me, told me i wasnt in there system, i knew i was , told me the cancelled me, then i got charged 2 months later for 25 bucks which is there like super premium most expensive package, im doin a chargeback with paypal, hopefully get it takin care of.

shopaholic

12-04-2006 20:18:50

[quoteda387a2130="mpbollywoodking"]when u sign up, u signed up for Aol. You are suppose to go to www.musicnow.com and activate ur trial there. That is the MusicNow account. That is what Freepay is having trouble with, because people get credit before they even activate the account for Music Now at the site.[/quoteda387a2130]

How are we suppose to know this? i document everything meticulously. I don't recall it saying to go to musicnow.com to activate. I also never got an email from musicnow or music net. I only got a "welcome to AOL" email.. in which I promptly went to that page and signed in with my user name.

(BTW, I didn't do this offer with freepay)

I was going to say "they really need to be more clear" but actually they need to just let us know.

shopaholic

12-04-2006 20:35:41

[quote98fe66f438="theysayjump"]No, not until you get proof/confirmation of this.

It could be the person you spoke to making a mistake or just being a twat and saying you're not found when you are, then after your 30 day trial is up you're billed by the bastards.[/quote98fe66f438]

I called back today and they transfered me 5 millions times... I don't know why... a few times it was "O you were trying to reach music now? This isn't music now, let me transfer you."

Well anyways, in the end, they said they cannot write me an email or anything to say that I am not in their system. I asked for the rep's ID number. I guess that's all I can do. (By the way, I forgot to mention, yesterday, the rep told me that I'm not in the system, but if I get billed, just call back.)