About the Tickle Tests

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36789

Excel

05-04-2006 14:13:28

If you already have a premium Tickle membership(meaning taking all the tests are free), and you follow through an offer to take a Tickle test that would normally cost X amount of dollars, but is free because of your premium membership, would you get credit for doing the offer?

dmorris68

05-04-2006 14:20:47

I doubt it, since you're already a Tickle member. Nearly all of these freebie sponsors give credit to new customers only, not existing customers. Some sites (like I-Deal) have a 6-month stipulation that says you can't sign up for a company you've done business with in the last 6 months, but most others imply FOREVER.

Excel

05-04-2006 14:40:08

Ya, I assumed I wouldn't get credit, just tryin to see if anyone else knew.

And yes, that is the case for most offers, but I think its different for the Tickle Tests. I am pretty sure that you get credit for just purchasing the results, it has nothing to do with buying a membership. Well, there IS one offer for buying a premium membership, but the rest is just for purchasing test reults. I could be wrong though.

MyungChunHa

05-04-2006 21:25:36

[quotee385f38b29="Excel"]Ya, I assumed I wouldn't get credit, just tryin to see if anyone else knew.

And yes, that is the case for most offers, but I think its different for the Tickle Tests. I am pretty sure that you get credit for just purchasing the results, it has nothing to do with buying a membership. Well, there IS one offer for buying a premium membership, but the rest is just for purchasing test reults. I could be wrong though.[/quotee385f38b29]
your right, you can get credit from every single one of the tickle tests....as long as you are purchasing the test not using your premium membership...

jy3

08-04-2006 08:20:41

yes, if u do not want the trial offer on tickle, get rid of it, then clear your cookies, then sign up for another test to purchase the rest of the test results

mpbollywoodking

09-04-2006 11:32:14

but, i think u have to wait for the premium membership to expire correct?

jy3

09-04-2006 12:21:01

[quotee45fa91be9="mpbollywoodking"]but, i think u have to wait for the premium membership to expire correct?[/quotee45fa91be9]

yes, getting rid of it was the first word similar to the c word we dont use that i could think of.
you must let the premium membership expire or make it expire before u can buy new test results )