Freepay credit question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36526

darthhaider

01-04-2006 10:53:23

Hi there.

One of my referals signed up at work. Can he now log on using his home computer and complete an offer? Or, does he have to use the same computer in order for me to get credit?

Thanks!

theysayjump

01-04-2006 12:11:29

He should be fine to use his home computer to complete the offer but once he has, he can log into his account from anywhere else (even if someone already has an account associated with that computer/IP/address etc) provided he doesn't do any offers, refer anyone anywhere other than the computer he used to do his offer.

Also, let him know not to let anyone else do offers on his computer.

Although, to be on the safe side, I'd do the offer at work if it was me.

burritopunk

01-04-2006 12:43:04

[quotee27ab20d7e="theysayjump"]He should be fine to use his home computer to complete the offer but once he has, he can log into his account from anywhere else (even if someone already has an account associated with that computer/IP/address etc) provided he doesn't do any offers, refer anyone anywhere other than the computer he used to do his offer.

Also, let him know not to let anyone else do offers on his computer.

Although, to be on the safe side, I'd do the offer at work if it was me.[/quotee27ab20d7e]

In reguards to the different computer solution, what if a few college friends of mine don't have their own computer and use mine? I've noticed the ones who have signed up with my computer haven't got credit yet, while ones who did on their own have given me greens already.

Also, if this is the case, could the aforementioned computerless people cancel, then resign up for the same offer on a library computer, in order to get credit for their offer?

theysayjump

01-04-2006 15:20:58

That's a very bad idea.

If others sign up from your computer that you also have an account(s) on, then 9 times out of 10 your account will be placed on hold for having multiple accounts.

Libraries are also a bad place to do offers/sites because you have absolutely no idea how many people have done the same thing which will then come back to the above point about multiple accounts.