Need some help getting free stuff

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36478

catindahat85

31-03-2006 12:28:46

I'm pretty new to this whole thing I signed up at freepay ipods rewardbull and fusioncash... What are some other great ones to do that you dont need a whole ton of referrals for but the prizes are relatively good and worth it?

manOFice

31-03-2006 12:32:47

Welcome! I would get fimilar with the trading system here, it works wonders! Plus Giftfiesta, Train, free4me network. Those are some good ones. Train might be alittle harder to complete since alot of people have already done those sites. Plus two new sites that just came out are
http//www.4freeipodnanos.com/ and 4FreeVideoIpods.com
These two sites look very promising, i'm processing on the nano site right now.

crazyates

31-03-2006 13:48:19

i'd do the free4me networks...a good cross of DIY and fewer refs.

GCY

31-03-2006 22:07:34

I'll go with Trainn

crazyates

01-04-2006 07:49:59

yet somehow i always get sucked into doing freepay sites....shrug

msbabyblu

07-04-2006 06:39:23

Well I am new to all of this. I just started on 4/01/06 and I started trading with people and ended up on like 6 sites. I know I probably wont completer all of them. My main goals are ipod nano, 60gb ipod, and a laptop. Most of all a laptop. I am going away to school and I need a new one. Anyways...any tips...can someone like mentor me lol. (

What I need referrals for

YourPS34free.com
ipodnanos.freepay.com
digitalcameras.freepay.com
rewardbull.com
YourFreeVideoiPods.com
Ipods.freepay.com[/colorf5f59d9cce]

crazyates

07-04-2006 07:18:26

Read around a little bit. Depending on what type of laptop your getting depends on what company to get it through. DIY, or referal? OOD, or lots of offers? Each company has it's strengths and weaknesses, but in the end they all work out.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=375569#375569

I know the guy is asking for an iBook, but you can either get an iBook or else a lot of those have an alternative option for those windows lovers out there. Or you can just sell it, it dosn't matter

MyungChunHa

07-04-2006 10:37:34

[quote5db23eb91b="msbabyblu"]Well I am new to all of this. I just started on 4/01/06 and I started trading with people and ended up on like 6 sites. I know I probably wont completer all of them. My main goals are iPod nano, 60gb iPod, and a laptop. Most of all a laptop. I am going away to school and I need a new one. Anyways...any tips...can someone like mentor me lol. (

What I need referrals for

YourPS34free.com
ipodnanos.freepay.com
digitalcameras.freepay.com
rewardbull.com
YourFreeVideoiPods.com
Ipods.freepay.com[/color5db23eb91b][/quote5db23eb91b]
Well, if you've got any questions just pm me and i'll help you as soon as I can wink ....I like helping out newbies, mainly because nobody did it for me shrug ....

crazyates

07-04-2006 12:16:03

i'm sorry oops

jy3

08-04-2006 08:19:25

one thing to learn quickly is NEVER sign up for a site without getting something in return. always ask for paypal or see if someone needs a ref if u wanna start a new site.
freepay with their new 90 day limit is a little intimidating for a newbie.
also, i have tons of sites that I have signed up for, have done one offer, and likely will never touch again. they are done in trades for sites on which i am working. most of us do this )
good luck!

msbabyblu

08-04-2006 14:01:31

Yea, I have never signed up for one without being referred to it....any more tips? Especially on completing one with like 8-10 refs needed in the 90day frame) [/color8027b8ad8f]

crazyates

08-04-2006 20:39:24

don't pay for trade until you've run out of sites and/or offers you can do. It's always cheaper that way. When you run out of offers you can do, it's easier to pay for someone to sign up. But you prob won't run into that until you've done quite a few trades

i've only got a TR of 2, but i'm literally in the middle of like 9 or 10 trades. combine that with previous trades that didn't get TR for, plus DIY, i'm out of offers i can do and now i'm resorting to paying people. after i finish the trades i'm in, it's strictly paying from now on. more expensive, but it's my only option

Fejj316

10-04-2006 05:00:40

Another piece of advice is to use a spreadsheet in Excel to keep track of all your trades, especially the offers you've done. You don't want to lose track of time and end up with outrageous fees on your next credit card bill! D

And since you have a TR of 0 and go first in completing an offer, as an insurance policy, use the "search" feature to see if any posts talk about that user being a bad trader!

KeithA

10-04-2006 06:25:58

If you want a spreadsheet template to help you keep track of your offers, PM me with your email address.

Also, I would suggest that you focus on just a few sites at a time. When I first got into the freebie scene, I made the mistake of signing up for way too many sites--and basically completed trades that didn't get me much closer to receiving a gift.

andreliveson

10-04-2006 07:06:10

[quote32f897cc67="crazyates"]don't pay for trade until you've run out of sites and/or offers you can do. It's always cheaper that way. When you run out of offers you can do, it's easier to pay for someone to sign up. But you prob won't run into that until you've done quite a few trades

i've only got a TR of 2, but i'm literally in the middle of like 9 or 10 trades. combine that with previous trades that didn't get TR for, plus DIY, i'm out of offers i can do and now i'm resorting to paying people. after i finish the trades i'm in, it's strictly paying from now on. more expensive, but it's my only option[/quote32f897cc67]

Great advice. Thank You D

Ive done i believe 2 offers for 2 different people for a few dollars. But what this is saying start my own offer and trade off each other on one referall thas a great idea.

urbanrecon

11-04-2006 17:08:45

Keep good records for EVERYTHING - in addition to using excel you will want to print a receipt for expensive offers, write down conf #'s (just in case), etc. Document details on trades too, in case you forget something, etc.

Good luck!

Fejj316

11-04-2006 19:12:12

urbanrecon, here's a tip for you Don't use the "c word" in public...no, not that one!...the one that sounds like...um...Castle Asian? (maybe this will be the new code word for it)

So you might want to edit that out of your post right now before you hear it from a moderator

crazyates

11-04-2006 19:27:47

if ever there was a thread to sticky....this would be it

jy3

12-04-2006 10:03:03

i use a word document for my offers. i paste confirmation pages, terms of conditions that have the c-word information, traders name, when i did the offer, cost, bonuses, etc etc. PM me if u want a template.