Congas and Donations?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36450

awanna

31-03-2006 03:25:55

Hi all. I have read through much of the guides and Faq's but still have some questions.

From the home page I wasn't sure exactly the benefits of a donation site over a conga. I assume by donating my referral link is posted at some point for 24 hours. But what is the motivation for someone to use my referral link? With a conga there is the motivation of getting next in line.

Another thing is that I have already signed up and completed an offer, but did it before I knew about any congas or trading so is there any way to get more referrals other than bugging friends? Maybe the donation? Have you guys had much luck with that?

What's peoples overall experience with Congas? Since they added the 90 day rule this got alot harder.

Peace

fventz

31-03-2006 04:00:36

I don't know about Congas but trading seems to be a good way to get referrals. When I donated, it got me three yellows but no greens so far. Anyway, the main sense of donation is not to get your link posted, that's just a nice side effect.

MyungChunHa

31-03-2006 08:46:08

[quote18cad16277="awanna"]From the home page I wasn't sure exactly the benefits of a donation site over a conga. I assume by donating my referral link is posted at some point for 24 hours. But what is the motivation for someone to use my referral link? With a conga there is the motivation of getting next in line.[/quote18cad16277]
The only real motivation is that you could get a free iPod, other than that I don't see why anybody would waste their ref by signing up on their own, but it almost always works and 9/10 times people get a couple of greens from donating....

[quote18cad16277="awanna"]Another thing is that I have already signed up and completed an offer, but did it before I knew about any congas or trading so is there any way to get more referrals other than bugging friends? Maybe the donation? Have you guys had much luck with that?[/quote18cad16277]
Trading is always your best bet to get refs....I've never done a conga before but I heard that they are more of less just scams, so I always stayed away shrug ....

awanna

03-04-2006 08:34:43

Thanks all, I will look into the trading thing. And maybe a donation too.