Question about TR

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36308

rommels

29-03-2006 09:53:52

I did a trade with somebody who had a TR of 27, we did our thing and we both left happy...I get on the day after and it says TR denied, What the hay?

The trade was for textpayme, he said it was prolly becasue mods don't condisider textpayme a real trade...

Is this true?
If so why isn't this stated some place?
If it is stated please direct me, I have been all over looking for where it says this in the FAQ and what not but nothing...

I just feel jipped thats all.

-Rommel

jened

29-03-2006 10:20:45

i had textpayme denied too - it's probably that site. I don't know, it seems if i sign up under someone and send them money via the cell phone and then they paypal me - that at least it's somewhat of a trade.

d3athtonic

29-03-2006 10:22:29

The mods have denied TR to a couple of my textpayme trades too.
Maybe they don't think it's good enough for a trade considering sign up only takes less than 5 minutes.

rommels

29-03-2006 10:36:31

Well I think it should be stated somewhere if they are gonna deny it.

theysayjump

29-03-2006 11:22:49

We're in the process of implementing a few changes to rules, FAQ's, uidelines etc which will include an official statement as to why we're denying all trades that include textpayme, thisstuffisfree, DSlite etc.

Short quick explanation is that it's too easy for people to do these sites and "up" their TR which could then be used to take advantageof others and scam them. More people would be inclined to do these sites to up their TR than pay full price for Freepay, Trainn or OC refs.

fgr_admin

29-03-2006 11:33:01

[quotee2aa8b60b1="theysayjump"]We're in the process of implementing a few changes to rules, FAQ's, uidelines etc which will include an official statement as to why we're denying all trades that include textpayme, thisstuffisfree, DSlite etc.

Short quick explanation is that it's too easy for people to do these sites and "up" their TR which could then be used to take advantageof others and scam them. More people would be inclined to do these sites to up their TR than pay full price for Freepay, Trainn or OC refs.[/quotee2aa8b60b1]

Sounds good to me lol

On a side note of TR can I sell some of mine? lol

theysayjump

29-03-2006 11:44:36

I think your TR is equal in value to Gold in Ghana.

You could try there. shrug

rommels

29-03-2006 12:10:24

Uhhhgggg, ok I see why.
I still think I should get my TR since there wasn't any warning posted.
But if I ain't gonna get it I ain't gonna get it, the Gods have spoken.
I'll just keep going on my other trades.

MyungChunHa

29-03-2006 13:19:15

[quote517057c322="rommels"]Uhhhgggg, ok I see why.
I still think I should get my TR since there wasn't any warning posted.
But if I ain't gonna get it I ain't gonna get it, the Gods have spoken.
I'll just keep going on my other trades.[/quote517057c322]
I completey agree man, I got three of my trades denied and I should have gotten TR but I guess it's whatever, it's not that important shrug ...