Do the Offers update (freepay)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35581

JennyWren

20-03-2006 01:25:40

Hi there. I've signed up for a freepay site but I have done the offers listed already for some TRAINN sites. Do these offers get changed once in a while? For example, if I wait a day or two and check back will they be different? I want to follow through with this (it's a trade), and it would be best for freepay if they get me to sign up for more offers =0) Plus, they usually have pretty good ones! I know I can't sign up for the same one more than once. Thanks in advance for any advice.

compuguru

20-03-2006 04:58:09

[quote1032d18557="JennyWren"]Hi there. I've signed up for a freepay site but I have done the offers listed already for some TRAINN sites. Do these offers get changed once in a while? For example, if I wait a day or two and check back will they be different? I want to follow through with this (it's a trade), and it would be best for freepay if they get me to sign up for more offers =0) Plus, they usually have pretty good ones! I know I can't sign up for the same one more than once. Thanks in advance for any advice.[/quote1032d18557]
I am not sure if they change day to day, but the add/remove offers every so often. shrug