Are PMs not working? I can't seem to get a response

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35553

JeanneLynn

19-03-2006 15:33:26

Hi, I did two trades last month and went green on both of them. I've been PMing my traders so they can do my sites, but I've gotten no response. The reason I'm wondering if I am not sending PMs right or something is one of the traders is a +71 trader. I've sent her 3 PMs and she doesn't respond. I don't think she is a scammer because her tradeline is so high, but I'm getting anxious. Is there a way to tell if PMs are received and read?

The other trader is +9. He PM'd be last week after one of the mods asked him about it and said, "sorry I overlooked our trade", but then he still hasn't signed up or done anything about it.

How long do you wait before taking action on a negative trade. And also, if I have been scammed, I won't get the TR on the trades? That wouldn't seem fair because not only did I get scammed, but now I won't get any references for future trades. Is there a certain timeline for trades to be completed, like 2 weeks or a month?

Can someone please offer some advice, I'm new to this. Thanks so much!

ghondi

19-03-2006 15:47:10

When in your Message center there is a link,outbox, that shows messages that were sent and NOT read. If they aren't in there then the people read them and ignored them.

MyungChunHa

19-03-2006 16:03:53

[quotef10366575c="ghondi"]When in your Message center there is a link,outbox, that shows messages that were sent and NOT read. If they aren't in there then the people read them and ignored them.[/quotef10366575c]
Yea, basically if the pm is in your outbox, it has been sent but not read

If its in the sent box, then it has been read....