Newbie with a question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35547

Palmer

19-03-2006 14:07:41

So I went home to my parents place this weekend and the subject of FreePay & freeipod.com came up. I told them the details, and they wanted to sign up. So I logged on and sent them my referal link (through copy & paste, not through the 'refer friends' in my account) and sent them the link. They clicked it, and signed up.

Once they were done everything, I logged on just to make sure it showed up on my account. Is this going to create a problem? I'm nervous that because I logged in from the same PC that they used to sign up, it will be problematic. Yes, no?

Thanks y'all. D

johnjimjones

19-03-2006 14:14:03

[quote7f5df83477="Palmer"]So I went home to my parents place this weekend and the subject of FreePay & freeipod.com came up. I told them the details, and they wanted to sign up. So I logged on and sent them my referal link (through copy & paste, not through the 'refer friends' in my account) and sent them the link. They clicked it, and signed up.

Once they were done everything, I logged on just to make sure it showed up on my account. Is this going to create a problem? I'm nervous that because I logged in from the same PC that they used to sign up, it will be problematic. Yes, no?

Thanks y'all. D[/quote7f5df83477]
Right now, I don't think so, but I'm not completely sure on this though. I'm assuming that you don't live with your parents (signed up elsewhere).

Dang

19-03-2006 14:14:38

I'm not totally sure but I think the only problem would be if they signed up for the same address....I'm probably wrong on that though.

Palmer

19-03-2006 14:17:08

[quote97511ffdb2="johnjimjones"]
Right now, I don't think so, but I'm not completely sure on this though. I'm assuming that you don't live with your parents (signed up elsewhere).[/quote97511ffdb2]

That's right. I don't live at the same address, and we signed up using different addresses.

eta the only problem would be the ISP. The fact that I logged on and checked my account from the same PC they signed up with is what's concerning me.

MyungChunHa

19-03-2006 15:16:13

[quote0699bd94a1="Palmer"][quote0699bd94a1="johnjimjones"]
Right now, I don't think so, but I'm not completely sure on this though. I'm assuming that you don't live with your parents (signed up elsewhere).[/quote0699bd94a1]

That's right. I don't live at the same address, and we signed up using different addresses.

eta the only problem would be the ISP. The fact that I logged on and checked my account from the same PC they signed up with is what's concerning me.[/quote0699bd94a1]
If anything does happen just pm Jake on this site or e-mail freepay and you should be fine, as long as you didn't walk you parents through the process then you have nothing to be worried about....

Palmer

19-03-2006 16:51:54

[quoted3d5d3244a="AbSoLuT_xXxEr0"]
If anything does happen just pm Jake on this site or e-mail freepay and you should be fine, as long as you didn't walk you parents through the process then you have nothing to be worried about....[/quoted3d5d3244a]

Ok good. Not too sure what it means to walk someone through, though? I just copied & pasted my referal link, then emailed it to them. They took it from there. When they told me they were done signing up, I checked my account to make sure it worked. I didn't explain anything or enter any of their info as they signed up. S'alright?

MyungChunHa

19-03-2006 17:04:32

[quoteb5614920d7="Palmer"][quoteb5614920d7="AbSoLuT_xXxEr0"]
If anything does happen just pm Jake on this site or e-mail freepay and you should be fine, as long as you didn't walk you parents through the process then you have nothing to be worried about....[/quoteb5614920d7]

Ok good. Not too sure what it means to walk someone through, though? I just copied & pasted my referal link, then emailed it to them. They took it from there. When they told me they were done signing up, I checked my account to make sure it worked. I didn't explain anything or enter any of their info as they signed up. S'alright?[/quoteb5614920d7]
Yup, your good....

"Walking someone through" is telling them which offer to complete and basically doing it all for them or showing them which offers to do then walking them through registration and cancellation in order to get yourself a green....In other words they have to do all of the offer process by themselves....