help with my freepay acct. status

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34235

purechaoskid26

01-03-2006 17:13:13

so i finshed all my requirements and i requested for approval. i check back a week later and it is back to geat news you have completed an offer, now please refer 5 more friends. underneath that it says "You have until to complete the full requirements, including all credits for your referrals." which doesent make sense.

underneath that were it shows referalls, it says you have currently done 5 out of 5 friends. so what the hell is goin on?

and yes ive had my acct. for over 30 days

ilanbg

01-03-2006 18:07:00

You need to wait some more now, I think. Like two more months or something.

purechaoskid26

01-03-2006 18:08:27

wtf ive had an account since like last year tho like since october and november and ive been working on it really slowly

fgr_admin

01-03-2006 20:10:15

its a glitch in the system, from new updates. It should correct itself.

purechaoskid26

01-03-2006 21:28:51

thx its working now . apparently theres a new rule starting today were you have to print out an approval form when you finish your requirements and mail it in to them. and also you only have 90 days to finish your requirements if i read correctly. here r the new rules

Important Change to Terms & Conditions

li With a start date of March 1, 2006 – users of FreePay websites have 90 days to complete all offer requirements.

li Upon completion of all offer requirements, existing users will need to print a “Redemption Form” that must be filled out in its entirety and mailed with a postmarked date no later than 30 days of completing their offer requirements.

bigsteve05

01-03-2006 21:39:29

i wonder if they are going to stop the program, or are they just trying to get rid of some un-used accounts...hmm..i wonder..also...if you haven't gotten anywhere with a certain account, could you just unsubscribe to it, and re subscribe at a later time or would they throw a red flag at you and be like "hey you already tried doing this offer, you can't try again!"
any thoughts?