Referrals Not Showing Up on Your List

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33849

mpbollywoodking

24-02-2006 16:20:58

this is really sad. i post my link on forums and stuff, and god knows how many people sign up but they may or may not show up on my list

One dude told me he signed up through my link, i asked for his e-mail so i can check if it's on my list. And believe it or not, it wasnt there (

Now, what are the possibilities, other than they didn't sign up using ur link. Is it cookies or something? It's kinda sad to lose possible referrals, especially knowing how hard it is to get them, which is really annoying since they don't know me and i dont know them so I can't exactly contact them, so who knows how many people signed on my link, but never shows up x ?

Do i set my cookies to low security or something. Any ideas why this happens? Is Freepay down lately?

ANYBODY EXPERIENCED WITH THIS???? ANY IDEA WHAT TO DO, I THINK IT'S FIREFOX PROBLEM,

JeanneLynn

26-02-2006 19:38:51

I'm not sure why it is happening either. On another site, I tried to join a conga and I'm 100% sure that I clicked on the right referral link. I immediately completd the Better than Botox offer. Well, the person never got credit for my signup and offer. So I didn't get to join the Conga Line. I'm not a novice at deals or the internet so I know I did it right. For some reason, she never received credit. Now when I join and trade, I've been asking the other person to confirm that I'm on their referral list before I do the offer. I'm not sure what caused it, can cookies cause something like this to happen?

MyungChunHa

26-02-2006 20:17:26

this seems to be happening a lot on freepay...it happened to me twice and i just pm'd jake about the second one....it always takes him a week to answer though ? ....