Question about Trading & Referrals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33810

JeanneLynn

24-02-2006 00:09:13

I was trying out some trading for the first time. I'm wondering if someone asks me to do say macminis & freelaptops, can I do both of the programs for the trader? Or can you only be someone's referral for one offer only?

doylnea

24-02-2006 06:29:37

You can be a referral for any website once. You can be a referral for the same person for one site or all of the sites (ie all of the Freepay sites) as well. You cannot however then be a referral for someone else, for a site you've already completed.

So, if you signed up for freeipods.com and are looking for referrals for freeipods.com, you cannot do a referral for someone for freeipods.com.

afro_wolff

24-02-2006 08:51:54

[quotef9b4eff6d5="doylnea"]You can be a referral for any website once. You can be a referral for the same person for one site or all of the sites (ie all of the Freepay sites) as well. You cannot however then be a referral for someone else, for a site you've already completed.

So, if you signed up for freeipods.com and are looking for referrals for freeipods.com, you cannot do a referral for someone for freeipods.com.[/quotef9b4eff6d5]

Well put....I concur

jy3

24-02-2006 13:13:00

also, if someone wants you to sign up under two sites for them and you are only interested in one site, say freeipods, they can only give you one referral for that, unless they have a friend with a separate account/address/etc to sign up for freeipods as well.