Guidance is needed

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33691

sean

22-02-2006 19:02:40

I know this may sound stupid to those that are familiar with this stuff, but could someone help me get my first freebie? I have signed up for a 60GB video ipod at yourfreevideoipods.com and currently need 8 referrals.

Could somebody teach me or tell me what is the best way to get started and would it be better if I post in the trade section?

Also my other question about the trade section, am I allowed to make a post asking for someone to sign up with my referral link and complete and offer, and in return I pay them using paypal? or is that something that I'm not suppose to do in the trade area?

Also, if someone that has already got a ipod and knows how to do the process, could he/she help me, I would be more than happy to pay this person and offer free advertising at my website. All is needed is your guidance,

also my last question is, is it ok to leave referral links at my signature?
please forgive this post if it's too much,

thank you for your time.

MyungChunHa

22-02-2006 19:44:33

well, first you can't leave your ref in your sig...and second you can trade for paypal in the trading module...you just need to go through the whole process of trading....pm me and ill start you out with the basics...ask me any questions and ill tell you all that i know wink ....

sean

22-02-2006 19:56:21

Thank you for your reply, I removed the link and will definetly contact you soon for some help. Thanks again for your time,

Sean

MyungChunHa

22-02-2006 20:04:25

[quote51163ea606="sean"]Thank you for your reply, I removed the link and will definetly contact you soon for some help. Thanks again for your time,

Sean[/quote51163ea606]
no problem my man...always trying to help out newbies because i know what it's like being there...pm me whenever and hopefully we can get a trade going and ill show you the ropes...

sean

22-02-2006 20:16:44

thanks again, I have sent you PM. Please read and reply back at your convenience. Thank you ) ,

Sean