ARRGG... This is Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33622

mpbollywoodking

22-02-2006 07:03:51

here is the situation

I send in for approval of the PremiumiPODs. One of my referrals got put on hold. thankfully, i got another referral in the same week, and i requested for approval again, now this time, THE GUY NEXT ON THE LIST ,RIGHT UNDER THE PERSON WHO GOT HIS ACCOUNT ON HOLD BEFORE, GOT HIS/HER ACCOUNT ON HOLD x x x evil

I mean, when Freepay review your account for approval, don't they check all the referrals, or do they go down the list and once they get to the first person that has breached the Terms they just give up and move on to another issue?

Averagejoe1039

22-02-2006 07:12:58

Well, I'm not really sure how they check referrals, but I believe what happened was this You submitted for approval, the first time, and he didn't do anything wrong, but they couldn't approve because of that other guy's hold. Well, when you submitted again, he had done something wrong, so they couldn't approve you. That's the only thing I can think of. Unless they go down the list..... By the way, HOT AVATAR!

Hope this helps,
Averagejoe1039 ;)

mpbollywoodking

22-02-2006 07:15:34

well, the time it took me to do the approval the second time was a mere 3 days. So, i think they do go down the list

mpbollywoodking

22-02-2006 12:56:59

[quote3ebe79c8e7="Averagejoe1039"]Well, I'm not really sure how they check referrals, but I believe what happened was this You submitted for approval, the first time, and he didn't do anything wrong, but they couldn't approve because of that other guy's hold. Well, when you submitted again, he had done something wrong, so they couldn't approve you. That's the only thing I can think of. Unless they go down the list..... By the way, HOT AVATAR!

Hope this helps,
Averagejoe1039 ;)[/quote3ebe79c8e7]

some Karma could help for my delicious avatar )