Help for a noob please

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33454

RockmanZX

20-02-2006 09:54:54

Well I am currently doing freeipods... and I have 3 yellows and 1 green..

the 3 yellows have been yellow for over 2 months.. and I've been hearing about this manuel credit .. where do I find the email adress to email them and what do I say?

Also I traded for one referral and mines has turned green for him and his has been yellow for about a month now and I don't want to get him in trouble YET because he has a trade record of 8 but since I have gone green for him shouldnt I get a +1 in the trade records?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks

thehacker010

20-02-2006 11:07:53

For those three yellows, they are the ones who need to send an email asking for manuel credit. They can do it by using the support ticket system on the freeipods site.

About the trade you are in. I suggest you check the Announcements, Scammers, and Impersonators forum to see if there are any posts about the person you are in a trade with. If you don't see anything there, PM a mod about the situation.

MyungChunHa

20-02-2006 14:01:49

[quote2af4df1793="thehacker010"]For those three yellows, they are the ones who need to send an email asking for manuel credit. They can do it by using the support ticket system on the freeipods site.

About the trade you are in. I suggest you check the Announcements, Scammers, and Impersonators forum to see if there are any posts about the person you are in a trade with. If you don't see anything there, PM a mod about the situation.[/quote2af4df1793]
well, they don't have to e-mail freepay about it, just tell them to click the help button in the upper-right corner then click on the My issue is about receiving credit for an offer button.....the rest is self-explanatory....

RockmanZX

20-02-2006 15:18:49

well I have been to the help section and I end up getting to this Page

it just says

One of my referrals completed an offer, but never received credit.

We ask that anyone who has not received credit after completing an offer to contact us directly via the FAQ/HELP section of our website. We cannot check the credit status for any of your referrals, based upon an inquiry from anyone other than the referrals themselves. We will also only check on the credit status for any of your referrals after they have waited at least 15 business days, since correctly completing their offer.

It doesnt explain where I contact them.. just says go back to the FAQ/help

any help would be nice. thanks again

doylnea

20-02-2006 15:22:18

Send me a PM. I can look into the person you're trading with.

Further, as someone else said, the person who did the referral for you needs to submit a manual credit request. You can't submit a ticket for them.

thehacker010

20-02-2006 15:24:38

The people who are yellow are the ones who need to use the Help section of the site. Instead of clicking, "One of my referrals completed an offer, but never received credit" they should click the one that says they have not received credit for an offer. Just send an email or IM to the people who are yellow and ask them to send a support ticket to Freepay using the FAQ/HELP section of the site.

amir89630

24-02-2006 23:38:01

is it 15 days EVEN for instant credit offers.

thehacker010

25-02-2006 00:38:30

The 15 day rule applies to EVERY offer, including the "instant" offers.