Question about trades

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33334

somethinggarlic

18-02-2006 18:41:19

Just one question. What do I do if I complete my side of the trade feature of this site, but the other guy says he completed an offer, but it's been a lot longer than the time he said it would take? The other guy has a good trade record, so just to be polite, I'm not hounding him about it, but it appears that he may have violated the rules of the freeproject site and thats why hes not getting credit.

Any help is appreciated.

Gigante

19-02-2006 10:17:07

[quote8848c84102="somethinggarlic"]Just one question. What do I do if I complete my side of the trade feature of this site, but the other guy says he completed an offer, but it's been a lot longer than the time he said it would take? The other guy has a good trade record, so just to be polite, I'm not hounding him about it, but it appears that he may have violated the rules of the freeproject site and thats why hes not getting credit.

Any help is appreciated.[/quote8848c84102]

If he doesn't green in a timely mannor, ask him why he hasn't greened yet and what he is doing to fix the problem. If he doesn't cooperate well, PM TheySayJump and describe your problem in greater detail.