True.com?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33293

hilaryfanatic09

18-02-2006 09:34:57

Ive tried to search, but I havent found anything, so sorry if this has been answered already.

I wanted to do the True.com offer because everyone says its a good offer and it sounded interesting. It says when you click the offer that if they find out you are married then you can get fined and all this stuff and yeah. Thats not a problem for me, but I dont yet have a credit card so I have to use my mom's. Is this a problem since shes married?

johnjimjones

18-02-2006 11:58:03

[quotee18627c0dd="hilaryfanatic09"]Ive tried to search, but I havent found anything, so sorry if this has been answered already.

I wanted to do the True.com offer because everyone says its a good offer and it sounded interesting. It says when you click the offer that if they find out you are married then you can get fined and all this stuff and yeah. Thats not a problem for me, but I dont yet have a credit card so I have to use my mom's. Is this a problem since shes married?[/quotee18627c0dd]
Search 'true.com' and search in the trainn forum. You'll find it.

hilaryfanatic09

18-02-2006 12:03:42

Yeah, i finally found your true.com thread, and read both pages, but didnt see what i was looking for. Are you sure what i was asking is in there?

Nassty

19-02-2006 08:55:53

Get a debit gift card from your local bank (aka Visa Gift Card) - then you can activate it with your actual info and put in that you are older cause if your names not in the criminal database they most likely won't know yoiur real age if you're not really 18. Also, I heard they don't ask for your CC if you say you're a female.

akalic

19-02-2006 23:08:48

[quote1d2eee4cc6="hilaryfanatic09"]Ive tried to search, but I havent found anything, so sorry if this has been answered already.

I wanted to do the True.com offer because everyone says its a good offer and it sounded interesting. It says when you click the offer that if they find out you are married then you can get fined and all this stuff and yeah. Thats not a problem for me, but I dont yet have a credit card so I have to use my mom's. Is this a problem since shes married?[/quote1d2eee4cc6]

OOH I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION!

some true.com expert help!

fgr_admin

20-02-2006 09:32:09

[quote13982a6cec="hilaryfanatic09"]Ive tried to search, but I havent found anything, so sorry if this has been answered already.

I wanted to do the True.com offer because everyone says its a good offer and it sounded interesting. It says when you click the offer that if they find out you are married then you can get fined and all this stuff and yeah. Thats not a problem for me, but I dont yet have a credit card so I have to use my mom's. Is this a problem since shes married?[/quote13982a6cec]

Well if your using your moms CC I am assuming though you arent registering her. If your making your own profile and just letting her foot the bill then no problems. Just put down the right info. If your using your info then not marrried, if using moms then married.

akalic

20-02-2006 15:29:00

i've heard the way you answer some questions change your outcome of whether or not you get a green? this true?

fgr_admin

20-02-2006 16:15:05

[quote7557e212df="akalic"]i've heard the way you answer some questions change your outcome of whether or not you get a green? this true?[/quote7557e212df]

no