3 Simple Questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33125

perfectgravity

15-02-2006 23:42:38

Hi,

I'm a newbie and I'm gonna be asking a few newbie questions, so if you could answer them for me that would be great.

1)
I signed up for ipodnanos.freepay.com and I did my 1 offer. Now I'm from Canada and when I went there they only had 3 offers for me to click from. Since I can only do the other 2 how can I trade people for 5?

2)
I saw someone posting here about ipods.freepay.com and someone said that it's rare since everyone had done it and that it would be hard to get referrals. Is this true for the ipodnanos.freepay.com too?

3)
Are there other sites that give away stuff like this that are available to Canada?

thx for the help )

KeithA

16-02-2006 04:50:51

[quotecd4f335585="perfectgravity"]
1)
I signed up for ipodnanos.freepay.com and I did my 1 offer. Now I'm from Canada and when I went there they only had 3 offers for me to click from. Since I can only do the other 2 how can I trade people for 5?
[/quotecd4f335585]

If you trade for other sites open to Canadians, there may be other offers that you're eligible for. Additionally, you can pay people via PayPal to complete offers for you. It's a bit more expensive than trading ref-for-ref, but it might be your only option.

2)
I saw someone posting here about ipods.freepay.com and someone said that it's rare since everyone had done it and that it would be hard to get referrals. Is this true for the ipodnanos.freepay.com too?
[/quotecd4f335585]

5 referrals isn't too bad--you'll just have to be patient and persistent.

3)
Are there other sites that give away stuff like this that are available to Canada?
[/quotecd4f335585]

Flashipods4free.com is popular among users here. There aren't many others that I'm aware of.