Premium iPod question - newbie

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32791

tdo

12-02-2006 11:05:08

Hi all, newbie here oops

I am wondering if it is possible to get the required 8 referrals at premiumipods.freepay.

I'm a newbie, so I have a lot to offer (I've signed up only at premiumipods and freeipods.com)...but it seems like anyone who has been trading for a while will have already signed up at these sites.

Will I be able to find enough people who can be referrals for me? Thanks,

ilanbg

12-02-2006 11:16:24

Yes, you'll probably be able to find people, but it will take you a while. Find some high-TR traders with friends who can do sites until you get your own TR up some, then you can trade with other newbies who've yet to sign up for it.

tdo

12-02-2006 11:31:56

Thanks. Yeah, my low TR is a liability. Is a TR of 5 the magic number, or do i need more/less before I am 'certified' as reliable?

Kidd

12-02-2006 11:38:02

more than 5 lol

anyways its very possible but ur a bit late

tdo

14-02-2006 15:57:23

Would it be easier to get the refs using a site that is not freepay (such as thefreeproject)? Are these other sites reputable?

MyungChunHa

14-02-2006 16:19:07

[quote63d3bf3bc8="tdo"]Would it be easier to get the refs using a site that is not freepay (such as thefreeproject)? Are these other sites reputable?[/quote63d3bf3bc8]
well it all depends really....premiumipods.freepay is very hard to get refs for because a lot of people have already signed up for it and its usually the first site that people sign up for but other freepay sites like handbags would be fairly easy to get refs for because not a lot of people have signed up for it yet....thefreeproject is a lesser known site so it would be easier to get refs for....

to answer you question in one word....yes....