question from a noob

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32582

csp098

09-02-2006 16:21:58

Allright i wanna get a free ipod and i have at least 5 other friends who want to do the same. Can they complete a referral from me and in return i do a referral for them?

hues24

09-02-2006 16:55:15

No you cannot. They can all complete an offer under your referral, but you cannot do the same for them. Most freebie sites allow only one account per site; so you wouldn't be allowed do that.

You might be able to work out a trade with a couple of them though do ipods.freepay, they open accounts on yourfreevideoipods OR premiumipods.freepay OR flashipods4free.com.

That would require them doing an offer themselves though as well.

Sorry if this is too confusing...& Good Luck!!

GiftOrb

09-02-2006 17:11:21

[quotebc9b59d91a="hues24"]No you cannot. They can all complete an offer under your referral, but you cannot do the same for them. Most freebie sites allow only one account per site; so you wouldn't be allowed do that.

You might be able to work out a trade with a couple of them though do ipods.freepay, they open accounts on yourfreevideoipods OR premiumipods.freepay OR flashipods4free.com.

That would require them doing an offer themselves though as well.

Sorry if this is too confusing...& Good Luck!![/quotebc9b59d91a]

Let me try to clear it up. You can only have ONE account per site, but since there are many Sites out there, you can have one account per each site. For example, you can have One account for ipods.freepay, One account for freepsps.com, one account for flashipods4free, and so on.

To work it out with your friends, each of your 5 friends would have to join a different site. Ipods.freepay, ipodshuffles.freepay, psps.freepay, ipodnanos.freepay,yourfreevideoipods,flashipods4free.

Those 6 sites require at most 5 referals to receive a gift, so if each of your friends sign up for a different starting site, then all of you guys can in turn do an offer for the other friends' sites.

If you signed up for freeipods.com (aka ipods.freepay) then you would be a referal for friend #1's psps.freepay site. In return he would be a referal for your freeipods.com. Then you move on to friend # 2 to be a referal for his ipodnanos.freepay, and he'll do a freeipods ref for you. All 6 of you guys continue doing this until everyone has thier 5 referals. If you are confused about this, just PM me and I'll try to clear it up.