All ref's completing one offer? Questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31666

Bildo818

27-01-2006 19:06:32

I signed up for my offer of _______.com (don't want to say just incase my next ref reads this), as did my first ref. Now, what happens if all of my future refs sign up for that same offer? Its beyond my control, but will all my ref's be disqualified or something?

Also, when trading, am I allowed to specify sites not to do (to insure this situation doesn't become a problem of mine)?

New to the referal system, thanks in advance for the help.

-Bildo-

zer0dmb

27-01-2006 19:13:36

It's not technically against the rules, but it might make them look at your account a little closer, to make sure that all unique IP's, no same credit cards, etc. If it is out of your control, it is out of your control. I wouldn't worry about people doing the same offer, unless there is something else you have in common with them that would raise suspicion. Maybe others hav an opinion on this. . . . Good luck...

/zer0

Bildo818

27-01-2006 19:48:48

All of my refs will be members of this board. None of which I know personally. So, all IP addresses, and all credit cards will be different. Well, I hope are different. There is a great offer, that honestly, no one can pass up (I am not going to say incase its considered, walking through) But thanks for the response. I hope there are no problems for my first ref freebie

Anyone else have an opinion or past experience? Since I have no way of seeing the offer they completed until its disqualified!

-Bildo-

compuguru

27-01-2006 20:08:52

If all your refs do the same offer, some sites will see it as a Walkthrough and place your account on hold.

Bildo818

27-01-2006 20:58:04

Yeah, thats what I am afraid of.

Is it OK to put that certain site in my trade module asking my ref not to complete that site?

Tholek

28-01-2006 03:31:14

[quote19ca4844f3="compuguru"]If all your refs do the same offer, some sites will see it as a Walkthrough and place your account on hold.[/quote19ca4844f3]

That doesn't make sense, unless absolutely 100% of refs did the same offer. If all your refs are strangers, and choose one of the simplest, or well known offers, like say Blockbuster, I can't see any site calling that a walk-through.

Bildo818

28-01-2006 05:50:39

Yeah, I don't see how they could, but theres always a chance. And for my first freebie, I don't want to take that chance.

The reason I ask, is because theres an offer, that almost everyone will want to do (granted if the didn't do it on another freebie site)

EasyAs456

28-01-2006 15:09:10

Well you could get put on hold... I was and then I got taken off of hold after all of my referrals showed proof that they signed up and they are still with the service (This was for Blockbuster awhile back)

toiletpaper55

28-01-2006 22:41:32

[quote2a5a4ec36a="Tholek"][quote2a5a4ec36a="compuguru"]If all your refs do the same offer, some sites will see it as a Walkthrough and place your account on hold.[/quote2a5a4ec36a]

That doesn't make sense, unless absolutely 100% of refs did the same offer. If all your refs are strangers, and choose one of the simplest, or well known offers, like say Blockbuster, I can't see any site calling that a walk-through.[/quote2a5a4ec36a]

crap lol that might happen to me....everyone seems to love freebidding