question about trade feedback.

Live forum:


21-01-2006 15:00:44

hi. I completed a trade with someone and they accidently entered nothing in my trade feedback. Is there any way for her to be able to replace the 'no comment' with some feedback?


21-01-2006 15:02:14

Has it been credited yet?

If not, then just tell her to change her status from Request TR to Gone Green. THen change it back to Request Tr and she'll get the pop-up asking her to input feedback for you.


21-01-2006 15:36:52

... and if it has been credited, then no, you cannot change feedback. once a trade is credited, the feedback is finalized.