OFFERS!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31005

mienh

20-01-2006 17:46:53

I did not know that i am supposed to use the same email= address for all the offers im gonna do at freepay.com? My email address is email=mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net address for all the offers im gonna do at freepay.com? My email address is email=mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net/email and i have account with freepay for their xbox360, and when i try for the giftcard other freepay freebies it always show an error message when i try to type in the email= address i used with the xbox360. After weeks i went back and try it again and now it worked and later i figured out that i was supposed to use the same email address for all the offers im gonna do. The email address other than the xbox360 were email=mienhmario@hotmail.commienhmario@hotmail.com address i used with the xbox360. After weeks i went back and try it again and now it worked and later i figured out that i was supposed to use the same email address for all the offers im gonna do. The email address other than the xbox360 were email=mienhmario@hotmail.commienhmario@hotmail.com/email, email==mienhmario@yahoo.commienhmario@yahoo.com=mienhmario@yahoo.commienhmario@yahoo.com/email. I've just changed them back to email==mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net=mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net/email to all of them. What will happened to me? I need one more green than im done for the xbox360 but im afraid of getting put on hold! You clearly can see that im not scaming anyone and all my offers are legit! What do you think i should do? Please someone help, this is my first time getting a free item if i am able to go through.

mienh

20-01-2006 17:48:33

If you can help me please send pm me at email==mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net=mienhmario@sbcglobal.netmienhmario@sbcglobal.net/email thank you! I really appreciated for your help and thank you.

tylerc

20-01-2006 20:23:25

Was there really a need for a double post?