Some advanced newbie questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30711

mjgold

17-01-2006 17:22:05

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new and had a few questions beyond the FAQ (and didn't find answers through search).

1. Is there a way to paste a referral link in an email that will automatically go to a second account once the first's accounts referrals are met? I plan to email a lot of my friends with a referral link but there's a chance I will get more than five referrals and if that happens, I'd like to work toward a second item.

2. I'm looking to get a 60 GB Video Ipod through Nui Tech (eight offers/four 3rd page offers). I know to get the Earthlink Dial-up and Online Business Systems items; what other two should I get? The options are

Southbeach Diet
Citibank card
Discover card (couldn't do)
Longevity (slow credit, bad rep)
Orexis (slow credit, bad rep)
Premium Wine (too pricy)
DirectTV (too pricy)

3. Is there a Nuitech sister site with the 60 GB Video Ipod for 8 referrals [ifb0a022c34]other than[/ifb0a022c34] onlinerewardcenter.com? I've already done that site.

4. Can you do these offers twice or more than twice?

Real Rhapsody
Citibank Credit Monitoring
Aol iTunes
Aol MusicNow
Earthlink Dial-up
Online Business Systems

5. When I compare the work of doing Freepay/referral-based to doing Nui Tech/do-it-yourself, it seems like the latter is generally a better choice. DIY doesn't require involving anyone else, NUI Tech seems to respond faster, and the 1-2 extra required offers isn't too bad a price to pay (though it is for the 10-15 offer items that require 4+ 3rd page offers). Do you think this is true or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

-M

compuguru

17-01-2006 20:30:43

[quote596935ea40="mjgold"]Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new and had a few questions beyond the FAQ (and didn't find answers through search).

1. Is there a way to paste a referral link in an email that will automatically go to a second account once the first's accounts referrals are met? I plan to email a lot of my friends with a referral link but there's a chance I will get more than five referrals and if that happens, I'd like to work toward a second item.[/quote596935ea40]Nope, once you complete the requirments of a FreePay site, all your other greens are worthless. You could do it, but it would involve getting a link to redirect to your ref link.

[quote596935ea40="mjgold"]4. Can you do these offers twice or more than twice?

Real Rhapsody
Citibank Credit Monitoring
Aol iTunes
Aol MusicNow
Earthlink Dial-up
Online Business Systems[/quote596935ea40]
Depends. You cannot do the same offer more than once. However, you can do both offers if they have similar, but not the same names.