Can I log in to check my TRAINN status at my friend's?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30077

GiftOrb

08-01-2006 22:45:07

I'm at a friend's place, and I log in accidentally to my Trainn flatscreen to grab a ref link to post on a trading forum. I forget that my friend already has an account of his own, so now I'm scared Trainn will lock my account.
All I did was log in and copy and paste my ref link, I didn't send any e-mails or do any offers or open any support tickets,ect.

I've read the FAQ in FIG
[quoteabc383d7b7]Q. CAN I LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE?
A. Yes. Usually this is not a problem, as long as you are only checking the status of your account, and not referring anyone or signing up again. If you have concerns about this then simply open up a support ticket on the site in question and ask Customer Service to clarify the situation for you, before you do so.[/quoteabc383d7b7]

Just wondered if anyone ever asked Customer Service about this on a Trainn site and if I'm okay.

theysayjump

08-01-2006 22:49:46

Nah you're fine man. As long as you didn't do any offers and/or refer anyone, then your fine (as it says in the FAQ).

JordanE

10-01-2006 10:05:34

Yeah I did that once when I was doing flashipods4free and I still got approved and got my ipod your fine.