now what?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29791

akalic

04-01-2006 19:02:36

so i'm done yourfreevideoipods.com, pretty cool experience. i'm thinking of doing flashipods4free.com now, but i'm also thinking of getting another credit card. I can't do the same offers i did for my yfvi.com on flashipods4free.com can i? I can only do it with a different credit card? how about different location? There are only so many 'reasonable' offers i can do, while living in Canada and whatnot..

theysayjump

04-01-2006 19:07:49

It makes no difference what card you use, the offers are offered to you on a 1st time customer basis. Since you can only be a 1st time customer once, then you can only do an offer once.

In short; No.

compuguru

04-01-2006 19:08:27

[quoted8a6e5e9a1="akalic"]so i'm done yourfreevideoipods.com, pretty cool experience. i'm thinking of doing flashipods4free.com now, but i'm also thinking of getting another credit card. I can't do the same offers i did for my yfvi.com on flashipods4free.com can i? I can only do it with a different credit card? how about different location? There are only so many 'reasonable' offers i can do, while living in Canada and whatnot..[/quoted8a6e5e9a1]
Nope, Trainn would see you did offers more than once, since Trainn owns both of them.