question about 3 offers to complete on everyfreegift

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28610

ahaxton

16-12-2005 09:15:46

lowes gift cards, linens n things card

for both lowes cards and linen n things i signed up for in the terms say to get the cards i have to be a member when i actually get the card through their mail in redemption. I highly doubt that can happen within the 7 day trial so if i cance inside the 7 day trial will i still get credit?
one lowes card is 99.99 after 7 days other two are like 12.99

Veek

16-12-2005 10:40:55

First off, we don't talk about cancellation of offers in these forums. It's against the rules.

Second, if you tried out the offer but don't want it, you're still eligible to receive it's credit. To get the cards, you must stay past the free trial to be eligible. However, if you don't want the cards, then there shouldn't be a problem.

ahaxton

16-12-2005 14:13:37

[quote159a5fd393="Veek"]First off, we don't talk about cancellation of offers in these forums. It's against the rules.

Second, if you tried out the offer but don't want it, you're still eligible to receive it's credit. To get the cards, you must stay past the free trial to be eligible. However, if you don't want the cards, then there shouldn't be a problem.[/quote159a5fd393]

i want the check for the plasma tv more than the gift cards lol ) but it is a very legitimate option for cancellation so I do not see what is wrong with bringing up. If you don't like it and your in the 7 day period cancel.