Question about Completing Two Offers for the Same Site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28603

mpbollywoodking

16-12-2005 04:14:17

My friend did Walmart for one of my FreePay sites months ago, but he had to go out of the country, so he canceled it because he couldn't use it than. But, he told me yesterday that he signed up again for Walmart for another one of his Freepay site.

Now my question is, I know that you won't get credit for completing two offers of the same kind, but my question is, if he completed another offer, would the Walmart one get in the way and cause his account to be put on hold?

mpbollywoodking

16-12-2005 14:35:54

HEELLLOOO????

Veek

16-12-2005 14:37:47

No. Tell him to complete as many offers as he wants.

mpbollywoodking

22-12-2005 04:23:18

[quote0bb116ba91="Veek"]No. Tell him to complete as many offers as he wants.[/quote0bb116ba91]

i just realized that this is such a vague answer. You said "no", as in that the offer that he did twice after many months won't affect his current account. But than you said for me to tell him to complete other offers? If it's not going to affect his account, than why would he complete other offers on the same acccount when he can do that for other sites?

KeithA

22-12-2005 05:31:39

He will not be put on hold at either site, but he will need to complete another offer at the second Freepay site to receive credit. Veek didn't mean to imply that it would make sense to do more offers than necessary; he was saying that one will never be placed on hold for doing more offers than are necessary.

mpbollywoodking

22-12-2005 14:35:27

i see okay
thanks
+karma

mpbollywoodking

22-12-2005 16:15:56

[quote8f1bbdb539="KeithA"]He will not be put on hold at either site, but he will need to complete another offer at the second Freepay site to receive credit. Veek didn't mean to imply that it would make sense to do more offers than necessary; he was saying that one will never be placed on hold for doing more offers than are necessary.[/quote8f1bbdb539]

what if he got credit for it though? I mean, he subscribed to the wAlmart deal many months again.

justinag06

22-12-2005 21:22:01

Unfortunatly that won't happen for this reason

Connections is paying a $50 lead to freepay for referring a unique customer to their service.

If he has already done it, he isn't unique.

So why would they pay another $50 for a service he isnt interested in trying?

You should explain this to him, and let him know that is why you can only do each offer once

mpbollywoodking

23-12-2005 04:12:32

k
he already subscribe to something else
thanks for the reply
+karma