Few questions.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28183

song

09-12-2005 01:41:17

Ok i read the FAQ at top and still have some questions

Where the heck do i find free pay's support link?

I registered on like all the sites and didnt refer anyone and would like to delete those account and start over so i can trade.

Also what are the best quickest ways to refer people without shelling cash? I see people pay like 25$ for a referall. I want to do it without shelling any cash out.

Anyone have problems if they made 2 accounts and had a few referals on 1 but they didnt complete a offer and had problems getting approved when they finished it with one account?

Also is there sites out there that allow you to post referal links and are somewhat popular and people going there like to try it?

I was thinking of going for a vid ipod then a laptop then after that going for something that gives out paypal cash on trainn.org and paying for refs after i get paid by them so i don't have to pay out of my own pocket. Is this a good strategy?

If i sign up for free trial offers would it be bad if i cancel right away or should i cancel it a few days before the trial expires for it to count?

One last question. Has someone donated 10$ and get a little ad on the side on this site on the side get lots of referals?

Sorry for all these questions heh. Thanks for taking the time to read em D

TMill_CJ-NQ

09-12-2005 08:36:24

[quote1f46b2a0f6="song"]
If i sign up for free trial offers would it be bad if i cancel right away or should i cancel it a few days before the trial expires for it to count?
D[/quote1f46b2a0f6]

I'm pretty sure that asking for the best strategies for cancelling offers is against the rules.

song

09-12-2005 08:41:49

[quoted62e699482="TMill_CJ-NQ"][quoted62e699482="song"]
D[/quoted62e699482]

I'm pretty sure that asking for the best strategies for cancelling offers is against the rules.[/quoted62e699482]

all im asking is if i don't like the offer right away and cancel it would it count?

Also i answered most of my questions but one i want to know is all the good sites that you can complete offers yourself instead of getting people to do it for you.

ghondi

09-12-2005 09:49:37

Great site to get money from would be fusioncash.net

The Admin of here is co-owner. Great site!

chazmann

09-12-2005 10:21:43

[quotec9b47407e5="song"]
all im asking is if i don't like the offer right away and cancel it would it count?[/quotec9b47407e5]

Talking about cancelling is NOT a good idea here. Trust me. But what you do on your own time is your business