Please Help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26916

Anonymous

21-11-2005 17:48:36

I got an im from a user who said she wanted to trade, I clicked on a link she sent me. Today I was looking on here and I found out that she has stolen my login information. I have already changed my password on here. Does anyone know if she would have gotten access to anything else. Like do i need to change all of my email address passwords and freebie site logins info? Please help.

KeithA

21-11-2005 18:05:06

Assuming you use the same password for many of different sites, it may be worth changing those that are most important to you. It would not be necessary to change your username, however.

Berky34

21-11-2005 18:08:18

hey ur a trial moderator- nice job/congrats

theysayjump

21-11-2005 19:33:15

[quote6df7cc77e4="liquidj00"]I got an im from a user who said she wanted to trade, I clicked on a link she sent me. Today I was looking on here and I found out that she has stolen my login information. I have already changed my password on here. Does anyone know if she would have gotten access to anything else. Like do i need to change all of my email address passwords and freebie site logins info? Please help.[/quote6df7cc77e4]

Any information that you have public (AIM, MSN, e-mail) I would change your password. Also anything else you used the same password on.

Most importantly I would change your passwords (even if they are different from the one that was stolen) to any online bank accounts, paypal, your free sites and anything else that may have personal information.