Freepsps.com is it real?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26713

Scorpfan

18-11-2005 17:59:28

I'm in love with the PSP, I want to get one so badly!
The only problem is I can't afford it, that's not true, I can....but it just isn't worth $200 to me.

I was wondering if the freepsps.com is the best place to get it (is it legitimate at all?)

Is there a better place (with less referrals, or easier offers?) What are some good offers that you guys would recommend?

goofygarber

18-11-2005 18:03:26

Oh my.
Yes, its going to be the best place - its from the oldest and most legitiamte company in the game, freepay (formerly gratis)

Peinecone

18-11-2005 18:37:54

Yes it is very legit. I have received 3 things from this company.

If you haven't signed up yet, you can start a thread in the trade area, asking for someone to pay you to sign up under them. Be sure to read the trading rules and FAQ first though. And only trade with someone with a TR (trade record,) above 2. And if you have signed up already, don't try to do it again. It will disqualify you.

theysayjump

18-11-2005 20:14:26

[quotebb2975403a="goofygarber"]Oh my.
Yes, its going to be the best place - its from the oldest and most legitiamte company in the game, freepay (formerly gratis)[/quotebb2975403a]

Personally I'd say Freepsps.com is probaby the worst place to try and get one. Not because of the site, or the network, or anything like that, but unless you have friends or family you can use then it will be really difficult to get refs on it, since most people have already done it.

If you are going to pay for refs, they usually go for around $25 and up.

Maybe try a smaller site like the Order4Free network, GiftFiesta or GetFriends network. They are smaller but legit sites and it will be easier to get people to do it for you. Also they aren't as busy or as big as Freepay so theoretically, you shoud get it sooner.

ilanbg

18-11-2005 22:52:52

FREEPSPS IS A SCAM!!!! I NEVER GOT MY GIFT!!!

Then again, I never got any refs either.....

Scorpfan

19-11-2005 02:32:31

Thanks a bunch guys.

I'm definitely going to do this.
Can you recommend an offer to me?
(I don't mind giving out my CC but don't want to spend money (if possible)

All help is really appreciated.

(A few of my friends said they would be willing to do the same, so all I'll probably need is 2-3 Referrals. So what would be the best site and offer in your guys' opinion?