how obvious is obvious?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26610

akalic

17-11-2005 01:04:44

My friends say they can assist me with referrals, but i'm afraid they might all plan on doing simple offers like tickle IQ test. I'm afraid i might go against the rules. But how much is 'forcing them to do the offer'? I mean i got a stamps.com and a few IQ tests, but i dunno...more IQ tests can cause problems? is there a way to find out what offer they did?

what was the most of one type of offer you guys have done?

hairyferry

17-11-2005 04:04:49

THey can do whatever they want to... You yourself aren't supposed to do the same offer more than once. For example to do freedigital cameras and they have IQ test but you already did that offer for freeipods. As long as they are unique referals they can do whatever offer they want.

shamash

17-11-2005 06:38:14

I've completed 2 sites with all of my refs doing stamps. One of them I dd stamps, the other I did autovantage/buyers advantage or some shit which got me giftcards.

I never asked them to do stamps, but I asked them to do an instant offer. They went to an instant offer page which said Stamps.com liFREE TRIALli and of course it looked good, being instant and free.

dudeextrem2000

17-11-2005 17:27:34

[quote95044c793f="shamash"]I've completed 2 sites with all of my refs doing stamps. One of them I dd stamps, the other I did autovantage/buyers advantage or some shit which got me giftcards.

I never asked them to do stamps, but I asked them to do an instant offer. They went to an instant offer page which said Stamps.com liFREE TRIALli and of course it looked good, being instant and free.[/quote95044c793f]

and a really sweet offer

Berky34

17-11-2005 17:31:19

4 of my friends did real rhapsody on freeipods.com no problem I mean it was 99 cents and 5 free downloads + a month of service. Many people would do that anyways!

akalic

17-11-2005 18:51:38

ah thats awesome then, thanks. I mean if you tell them to sign up for an offer, its human nature to find something relatively easy/cheap. So they can't really STOP you..\