still havent gotten credit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26605

hatethesunbear

16-11-2005 22:53:32

it almost been 3 weeks and i still havent gotten credit for the offers required to be eligable for a free ipod at freeipod.com

im using mozilla firefox with cookies enabled and i have already received one of my offers in the mail. how do i get credit for this?

theysayjump

16-11-2005 22:59:29

FAQ

[quote212799652a]Q. I HAVENT RECEIVED CREDIT FOR DOING AN OFFER, WHAT DO I DO?
A. On each site, there is a required amount of time you are asked to wait between doing an offer, and reporting that you did not receive credit for it. Freepay sites for example, require you to wait at least 15 days before contacting them about not receiving credit for doing an offer. Before contacting the site in question, read through their TOS (terms of service) and FAQ to see how long they ask you to wait.[/quote212799652a]

[quote212799652a]Q. I (or one of my referrals) HAVE WAITED THE REQUIRED NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT RECEIVING CREDIT, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
A. Contact the site in question, explaining the situation in as much detail as possible. They will then either give you credit for the offer you completed or will ask you to send them the confirmation e-mail you received from the advertiser after completing the offer, and any other information they see fit to ask you for. Once they receive this information, they will then go about issuing you credit for the offer.[/quote212799652a]