legit site?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26323

Nic731

13-11-2005 04:46:06

hi, i havnt done any of these free things yet, i havnt even told my dad about it (probably wont agree S) but im just looking for info etc about the whole thing

i live in the uk so i cant do the freepay PSP one so iv looked around and found one that claims to be giving away a free psp in 6 referals to people in the uk. Because its not freepay i have no idea if its real so can anyone tell me if they've done this one
http//www.pspfree.co.uk/

or if not post any links to uk free PSPs which you know work

wwfc_barmy_army

13-11-2005 06:48:11

Hi.

I am also from the uk.

I'm not to sure about the site that you mentioned, i've never heard of it. Unfortunatly nearly all the 'well known' site are in the US, and only a few of them are available to UK residents.

If you are after a psp i know the owner of a site in the UK called 'freeclickz', and on there they have a good offer which only cost £5 to sign up to which is a good price. I know of two people who have recieved gifts from there already, but there are many more the owner tells me.
If you are thinking about signing up perhaps we can come to an arrangement if i pay you to use my referral. If you are interested in that PM me )

Pete.

Nic731

13-11-2005 07:11:19

thanks very much, i have another question too, What are the most sucessful ways of referring people? (not including paying other people)

EDIT oh yeah, how long does it usually take to get enough referals (for me it will probably be 8 if my dad lets me do this)

wwfc_barmy_army

13-11-2005 07:21:15

[quotea1d9b57f04="Nic731"]thanks very much, i have another question too, What are the most sucessful ways of referring people? (not including paying other people)[/quotea1d9b57f04]

Trading for another greens or just getting friends to sign up using your referral for free )

[quotea1d9b57f04="Nic731"]EDIT oh yeah, how long does it usually take to get enough referals (for me it will probably be 8 if my dad lets me do this)[/quotea1d9b57f04]
It depends on the site, how hard you try, how much you will pay, what you will trade for, how many friends you have P etc etc