please help i just registerd and did an offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26226

umairh

11-11-2005 18:08:41

i went to the freepay site, and then free psps and did everything in the following order
1register
2 verify account
3 complete real superpass offer

but my status screen still says

Your Status

You have not yet completed the full requirements.

You must sign up for one of the offers to be eligible to receive your FREE Sony PSP.

does this mean that i did not do it correctly or does it mean i have to wait, i keep hearing that people have a status screen which shows that they have signed up but are still awaiting approval. is that just for the referalls?

please help ty

KeithA

11-11-2005 18:19:03

You have to wait.

Search the forums for commentary on how long the Real Superpass typically takes to credit.

It may also take time for your referrals to receive credit for completing offers. Additionally, once you've completed an offer yourself and all of your referrals have completed offers, you'll need to request approval. This process can take as long as a month, and then you need to allow time for shipping.

The bottom line is that you'll have to be patient. But read the FAQs here and follow the FreePSPs forum and you'll have a pretty good idea what to expect.

Berky34

11-11-2005 18:37:06

It says the wait is like 2-3 days. Just be patient my friend. lol its hard I know.

jan

11-11-2005 22:09:37

Yea, longer u do this u will learn that patience is the key to success in the freeworld.

Strike

11-11-2005 23:28:17

[quote219cc586a4="jan"]Yea, longer u do this u will learn thats patience is the key to success in the freeworld.[/quote219cc586a4]

Well said.