Trade Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26151

GiftOrb

10-11-2005 18:13:55

I am new here, so I had to go first in all the trades I am doing. I turned green for most of them now, but none of my traders have even signed up under my referal link yet. Its been about 3 days, so I'm just wondering how long I am suppose to wait before I should start to worry. I did change the status in the trade module to "Turned Green" so I hope I did that right. Thanks for the help!

TheAlpaca

10-11-2005 18:46:28

Well, I'm not the most experienced trader here, but I would say it's not panic time just yet. I would check to see if your traders are reading your PMs but not responding (if they are in the Sent box, they've been read). That could be a sign that they are blowing you off (maybe). If they haven't been reading them, they may just be busy.

Hope that helps.

phormat

10-11-2005 18:48:44

Yea I wouldnt freak yet, I would wait about a week, if by then the guy isnt responding id try to see whats up.

ilanbg

10-11-2005 18:52:07

PM them and IM them on AIM and try to get their attention. Personally, any longer than a day gets my guards up. Even if they're legit it's still irresponsible.

compuguru

10-11-2005 19:54:02

Just to confirm, you put your referral link in the trade module for your trade correct?

GiftOrb

11-11-2005 06:30:49

[quote3b25bdc5a3]Just to confirm, you put your referral link in the trade module for your trade correct?
[/quote3b25bdc5a3]

Yes my referal link is in the trade module. They did reply back saying they would probably do it by the end of the night, but they always end up not doing it. Maybe they are just busy, which I hope is the case.