2 of my refferals on hold. WTF!?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25969

Sarak000

08-11-2005 12:50:36

On my freegamingsystems account 2 of my refferals were put on hold. It said it was because they are not unique users. What is f'd up about this is that they are unique users.

The two people I reffered were my brothers. Both of them live in different households. Neither of them signed up from the same IP, they both used different credit cards, they even did two different offers.

The only reason I can think of why they could be considered the same person is that they both have rather similar email address. Both of them use yahoo for email and both of their emails contain the same number.

Both my brothers are big fans of the Canadian Prog-Rock Band "RUSH." One of the band's biggest albums was entitled 2112. Both of my brothers have this number in their emails. So two seperate emails with the number 2112 in it, and ending with yahoo.com would look pretty similar. That's the only reason I can think of why freepay would think they are the same guy.

I already sent Jake a PM, asking for some help. If freepay would look at both of their accounts they should see that it's pretty darn clear they are two different people in two seperate households.

I also am gonna tell my brothers to send in a support ticket to freepay, stating that they are indeed two different people.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice or similiar mishaps? Anways thanks guys in advance.

Berky34

08-11-2005 13:20:47

good luck with that- I hope it works out for ya.

KeithA

08-11-2005 13:43:41

I would suggest sending Jake a PM before having your brothers file missing credit requests independently. You're likelier to have success dealing with a single rep who understands your situation than with several reps.

Sarak000

08-11-2005 14:18:02

Just got a reply back from jake he said to have my 2 bro's contact them to resolve the issue. Hopefully things will get smoothed out soon.