Points vs. Referrals

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25842

Sweeney2066

06-11-2005 20:03:09

Being new farely new to the free scene or at least this website. After looking into everything I still have to decide between these two. I don't really like getting referrals, so I thought point based would be much better suited for me. I found a good website (train) to do the point based system on. But the question I am asking is in the end which one would have the most profits?
Because I figured after doing most of the point based offers that since the offers are generally the same I wouldn't be able to do trades for referrals and vis-verse. Or is there more offers to go around then I think? I want to just do the point based but don't want to finish pretty much all of those offers and then realize I can't do pretty much any other sites because I have done the offers on a different site.
The best alt. I think is do point based and then just pay for referrals..anyone elses thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

Sarak000

06-11-2005 20:39:06

I have a question how does a point system work exactly? Do you get points for signing up for an offer? How many points does a typical offer award? How many points are needed for say a 30GB Ipod (which is 5 refferals)?

Sweeney2066

07-11-2005 12:29:33

[quote45c1365a84="Sarak000"]I have a question how does a point system work exactly? Do you get points for signing up for an offer? How many points does a typical offer award? How many points are needed for say a 30GB Ipod (which is 5 refferals)?[/quote45c1365a84] It's generally about the same amount. Say instead of doing 5 refferals you do say 5 or 6 offers. And yes you get points for each offer you do.

goofygarber

07-11-2005 12:40:30

^^
Not even close. Refferal based bets on most people not finishing sites, but points based they have to make a profit
Its about 7-8 regular offers = 5 refferals

Sweeney2066

07-11-2005 13:20:35

[quote26ea815380="goofygarber"]^^
Not even close. Refferal based bets on most people not finishing sites, but points based they have to make a profit
Its about 7-8 regular offers = 5 refferals[/quote26ea815380] Really? Seemed like tran sites didn't take qutie that many but I could have been mistaken. So referrals would be the way to go? It just seems to me like referrals would take more time. Edit If your a member of FreeFlashIpods would you mind telling me how many referrals it requires for $100 paypal?