regarding canada and status

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25692

akalic

04-11-2005 00:45:53

www.yourfreevideoipods.com is for US and canadian residents right? how come when you register they don't let u type in your postal code and province?

under progress tab, completed offers, it says i have finished the tickle IQ test (which i did) it has the date, but under status it says N/A

is it suppposed to say that?

lastly, for the ticker IQ test, can you charge two of those 12.95 offers on one credit card? or will they find out?

akalic

05-11-2005 15:28:05

can anyone help me?

mfels

06-11-2005 12:04:53

Hi. Yes, yourfreevideoipods.com is available to both Canada and the US, the same with all sites from the TRAINN network. An important thing to note is that in their TOS it says they don't ship to Canada but this changed some time ago, they just forgot to change their TOS.

I don't remember if they did or didn't let me put province and postal code in when I registered, but regardless, you can do it afterwards. Once you've signed in, click the 'My Account' tab, and it will allow you to enter your postal code and province, but you have to put your province into the box labelled 'state'.

Under the progress tab, offers that appear under 'Completed Offers' will always have N/A for the status. I don't know why, but it is always like that. Regardless of what it says, if it appears under 'completed offers' it means you've got credit and can forget about it.

If you are asking if you can do the Tickle IQ test twice, using the same credit card, then no, you can't do that, and if you try to they will probably put your account on hold. DO NOT try that.

akalic

06-11-2005 18:49:16

are you serious? this is great, that means that they DO ship to canada? it says that they only give you paypal money to canadians. So they do ship but they haven't changed their TOS? has this been proven? any canadians get one off trainn?