Questions About Offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25470

superintendent

01-11-2005 00:24:40

So right now, I'm signed up to do different TRAINN sites and have a few questions about offers.

First off, I've been looking through the requirements of most of the offers, but they dont mention how much you have to pay for most of them. I was wondering if there are any other offers similar to Ticklet IQ Test, in the sense that you have to pay one flat fee, and then your done. No canceling, etc.

Next, I was wondering if I could complete Tickle IQ Test a second time, on a different site.

Next question I initiated a trade with a member of the forums, and completed a Blockbuster offer. I PM'ed him after I completed the offer to ask why he had not confirmed the trade yet, and we found out we had misunderstood each other. I was able to cancel Blockbuster within a few hours of doing it. Do you think this was enough time for them to process it? Do you think I could do the Blockbuster offer again on another site?

Last thing, I was wondering what some good offers are, that are able to be canceled online. I REALLY dont like calling them up for some reason. I just like sites that are able to be canceled online.

Thanks for your help. And mods, if my last question violates the rules please edit it, but I dont think it does (rules specifically said phone #s, etc.)

EDIT Thought of another question. Say I used a prepaid credit card to sign up for a site and I only put enough for say...the trial offer. Since there would be no money left on the card, would I need to cancel the account?

theysayjump

01-11-2005 00:30:14

Well actually your entire thread violates the rules. It's just one big cancel fest going on here.

We don't talk about cancelling offers on here, at all.

But just to clear something up, TickleIQ isn't one flat fee. If you like their service, then after the trial is over, you start paying the full membership price of $19.99 I believe.

Also, you can only do an offer once, as they are offered to you on a 1st time customer basis. You can't be a 1st time customer more than once, so if you have done TickleIQ on a site, then you can't do it again on another.

superintendent

01-11-2005 00:37:48

I thought the rules only stated the you couldn't post phone numbers for cancelling.

Sorry about that though, you can edit out anything that you think violates the rules.

theysayjump

01-11-2005 00:47:33

I'm not going to edit anything but the rules state that we don't discuss cancelling offers on here at all.

You are supposed to sign up for offers based on your interest in the offer itself, not whether it's cheap or free or how easy it is to cancel.

Oh and your added question at the end is considered fraud.