getting a list of offers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25380

drunkmonkey

30-10-2005 16:19:23

Is there any way to see a list of offers before you sign up for a site? I wanted to trade with someone, but once I signed up, I saw all of the offers required at least a $50 deposit. I'd at least like a free trial of something before I blindly drop that much money into it. I don't know if it's possible, but if so, it would be helpful. Thanks.

thehacker010

30-10-2005 16:43:44

You have to ask the person you wish to signup under to give you the list of offers. Because offers rotate, not everyone will have the same offer at the same time so there is no way to guarantee certain offers without asking them.

ilanbg

30-10-2005 16:46:09

Just ask them to cut and past the offers from sites you don't know much about in the future. Nothing you can do about it now.

Scudhawk007

03-11-2005 18:24:32

[quotefcfa6524fd="ilanbg"]Just ask them to cut and past the offers from sites you don't know much about in the future. Nothing you can do about it now.[/quotefcfa6524fd]

If you see an offer you like, specify that you will only do that offer (or any ones you want) or the trade must be deleted. If they agree to this prior to the trade, this will save you from a lot of hassles.