NEWBIE please help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25236

stevenhorsburgh

28-10-2005 07:32:12

Right ok so I've signed up and I chose the napster option. I havn't been asked for any credit card details, does this matter? (also can i use a visa electron?)

When the free trial is up can I cancel it and still be in the running for an ipod? How do I cancel it?

What about the dvd club offers and things, when u sign up, how long does the membership last e.g. on channel.com and can a visa electron be used?

Thanks VERY much for the help!

JordanE

28-10-2005 08:54:21

As long as you have a debit or credit card number on your visa electron (btw what is that?) it will work.

[b47257a9022]Talking about how to cancel an account can get you banned[/b47257a9022]

Not sure about the dvd offer but i have done the BMG music offer you you get like 7 cds free (you have to pay like $2.50 shipping for each) then withen a year you have to buy one at full price (ie $1 8 ) and you get anther 4 free (again you have like $2.50 shipping for each) when all said and done it will cost you like $45 for the 12 cds. I assume the dvd offer is about the same

PoPoJiJo

28-10-2005 08:54:25

I'm pretty sure to get credit for the napster offer you have to do the membership that requires a credit card not just the general membership

We don't talk about canceling here, but if you find that you are unhappy with a product you have tried it/ given it a chance and decide to discontinue then you should be fine as long as you actually give it a try and dont just sign up and cancel right away

stevenhorsburgh

02-11-2005 08:19:07

Sorry wasn't sure what the rules were about cancelling! Ok thanks anyway guys.