Does Completing An Offer on One Freepay.com Site...?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24968

imateapot

24-10-2005 17:13:46

Hello.

I'm fairly new to this whole freepay thing so please, bear with me. -) Okay, so I've signed up with freeipods.com, and I have gotten credit for completing an offer. Now, after looking into freepay.com, I've come across to freepremiumipods.com, and I have signed up for that site as well.

First of all, am I allowed to do this? Am I allowed to sign up for a free ipod on one site, and still be signed up for a video ipod on another affiliated freepay site?

My second question is, since the offers on premiumipods.com are the same as on freeipods.com, will I get credit on premiumipods.com for completing the same offer on freeipods.com?

Thanks for all your help!

Veek

24-10-2005 17:29:17

Hi. Welcome to the boards. Make sure you follow the rules. ;)

But to answer your questions

1) Yes, you're allowed to sign up for both of those Freepay sites. Even though they're on the same network, they are two different sites (believe it or not). Just make sure you don't sign up more than ONCE for each site, a long with every freebie site out there.

2) You will need to complete one offer on each of the sites. Credits don't roll from one account to another. Also, advertisers want fresh customers so you can't complete the same offer more than once. There are plenty of offers on Freepay to choose from.

Have fun!