A few dumb questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24892

akalic

23-10-2005 16:00:33

Hey i'm quite new to this, but since all you guys have done several offers, i'm sure its possible. now my questions are so

1) whats green/yellow/grey? can you go straight to green? how so?
2) there are two methods of getting an item point system and referral system?
3) Which sites have the point system? which one is easier?

note keep in mind i'm from canada , so some sites aren't applicable

Thanks./ roll

Cash4Cookies

23-10-2005 16:14:30

1) green means your referral has completed an offer, green = good. yellow means the referral has signed up, but has not yet completed an offer. grey and red are bad, as they mean the referral has been disqualified.

2) point system is where you can complete offers for yourself, and get points for each offer completed. referral means you have to get other people to sign up under your site, then complete an offer.

3) i know all trainn sites have point systems (yourfreeflatscreens, flashipods4free, ect.)

I am pretty sure trainn supplies canada. I hope that helps, good luck.

dudeextrem2000

23-10-2005 18:41:26

what he said ^^

Cash4Cookies

23-10-2005 18:46:12

lol, way to boost your post count, oh wait. so is this.

goofygarber

23-10-2005 18:46:15

Yeah, real helpful post.

Post whore.

akalic

23-10-2005 22:04:29

i see, so point system only requires one person to do, so why is everyone doing referral instead? wouldn't point system be easier..even though you may pay more..things are more dependant on yourself.

and if i were to use a credit card, i DO have a chequing debit card, is that allowed? although it is not visa..

codex avellum

23-10-2005 22:08:13

yes debit (check) cards are fine.

akalic

23-10-2005 22:09:30

wait a minute..this simplifies everything, CRAP. I know several people who have debit chequing cards, 1) thats enough? (to sign up for those offers that don't say "credit card only")

2) if thats the case then 5 referrals shouldn't be that difficult?

3) also, there is a different between www.yourfreevideoipods.com and www.freeipod.com right? because yourfreevideoipods have 60GB videos but freeipod doesn't. Are they on the same level of trust? because i wouldn't midn having a 60GB ipod ha.

4) do most sites allow debit chequing cards? or is it specific

Cash4Cookies

23-10-2005 22:22:51

the difficult part is convincing your friends that its not a scam, and their credit card wont get charged half a billion dollars. Just make sure they cancel...

akalic

23-10-2005 22:25:14

or ask my amateur friends to sign up with their debit cards..hmm..PS i edited my previous post with a few more questions. THanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it lol

sandman

23-10-2005 22:37:08

hmm , i guess i'll ask my questions here as well then.

can i use the same 5 referrals for each different website? would that work ?

theysayjump

23-10-2005 22:48:22

As long as they were all unqique and don't already have accounts on the sites you wish tor efer them to, then yes, that's fine.

akalic

24-10-2005 00:11:40

and as for my 4 questions... lol

theysayjump

24-10-2005 00:22:14

Sorry oops

1.) Yes you can use debit cards as long as they have sufficient funds.
2.) I can't answer that sicne only you know how difficult or easy it may be shrug
3.) Yes there is a difference between yourfreevideoipod.com and freeipods.com. They are from 2 totally different networks (trainn and freepay respectively)
4.)I'm not entirely sure what a debit chequeing card is, sorry (

Cash4Cookies

24-10-2005 00:43:16

debit CHECKING cards work on all sites, as long as it has a visa, mastercard, ect logo. One thing you have to understand are there is different networks, Freepay, Trainn, OC, just look around the forum and you will find all the names of the networks. Each network has sites within it, freepay has freeipods.com, freepremiumipods.com, and so on. You can sign up for each site once, and only once, it doesnt matter if its in the same network, as long as you only sign up once for each site. Now, before you go sign up for a site and complete an offer, make a thread in the trade section about what site you want to do, and someone will paypal you money to complete it for them. If you have any other questions you can PM me.

Fugger

24-10-2005 07:54:01

^^ What he said

++postCount

dudeextrem2000

24-10-2005 13:44:26

[quoteb199ac7bc4="goofygarber"]Yeah, real helpful post.

Post whore.[/quoteb199ac7bc4]

actually i had typed out a shorter form of what h sid then edited it cause his was better, and who are you calling a post whore for that matter wink

sandman

24-10-2005 16:01:24

[quote4a66ffb0b5="theysayjump"]Sorry oops

1.) Yes you can use debit cards as long as they have sufficient funds.
[/quote4a66ffb0b5]

[quote4a66ffb0b5="Cash4Cookies"]debit CHECKING cards work on all sites, as long as it has a visa, mastercard, ect logo. [/quote4a66ffb0b5]

so we can use regular debit cards (chequeing) as long as the website doesnt say "credit cards only?"

what if the debit doesn't have visa, mastercard, ect logo. ?

sorry jsut a bit confused between the two

theman2005

24-10-2005 16:30:58

even if they say "credit card only", a debit card is just as fine if it has one of those logos on it.

akalic

24-10-2005 18:24:03

awesome, a few more questions, sorry guys, i'm trying to get every hole plugged oops

1) so are all different companies/websites mostly trustable? like flashipods4free/freeipods.com etc.

2) if i were to use the point system to get a nano or a 30GB video ipod, how much money would be charged on my debit for all of its costs ( for the cheapest/simplest offers? approximately)

3) do you necessarily have to be 18? i mean i can sign up on my brothers name, hes 1 month from turning 18 but does that really matter really roll

4) i love you guys?

Cash4Cookies

24-10-2005 18:36:15

[quoted514bc8d57="akalic"]awesome, a few more questions, sorry guys, i'm trying to get every hole plugged oops

1) so are all different companies/websites mostly trustable? like flashipods4free/freeipods.com etc.

2) if i were to use the point system to get a nano or a 30GB video ipod, how much money would be charged on my debit for all of its costs ( for the cheapest/simplest offers? approximately)

3) do you necessarily have to be 18? i mean i can sign up on my brothers name, hes 1 month from turning 18 but does that really matter really roll

4) i love you guys?[/quoted514bc8d57]

1) Freepay and Trainn are the best in my book, they are very legit. There are others, but for starting out I would stick with them.

2) It all depends on the offers you do, I havent ever done a point system so I dont really know.

3) Not necessarily, but you really should be. I guess as long as you have access to a debit/credit card.

4) we love you too.

akalic

24-10-2005 21:04:29

1) can i use a pre-paid credit card and hook it up to a paypal account?
2) what are the prerequisties to having a pre-paid credit card off the internet?

theysayjump

24-10-2005 21:22:32

I haven't used any pre-paid credit cards, so I can't comment on those myself, but I can comment on your question about using your brothers info.

You have to put in all correct info when signing up for a site, otherwise this can be considered fraud. If your brother wants to sign up himself, then he can, as long as he is legit (old enough, valid CC, mailing address, e-mail address etc).

If the TOS say you have to be 18, then you have to be 18, but if you look at alot of people on this forum, I'd say a good portion of them are under 18, so......make of it what you will shrug

h3x

26-10-2005 13:37:25

[quoted3201afd57]the difficult part is convincing your friends that its not a scam, and their credit card wont get charged half a billion dollars. [bd3201afd57]Just make sure they cancel...[/bd3201afd57][/quoted3201afd57]

tsk tsk tsk... you shouldn't be saying things like that.. you should know better.

akalic

26-10-2005 23:50:54

if there are several users that are under 18, i'm sure there must be people in the crowd who have managed to get their ipods without asking their parents for their CC, there must be a way? I don't know, but aren't there alot of fees attached to pre-paids, has ANYONE used pre-paids? lol

also, are prepaids compatible with paypal?