Probably Stupid Newbie Questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24849

Wysiwyg101

22-10-2005 23:35:36

Ok, I know this is probably a very stupid question. I signed up some time ago (months in fact) for a 60GB iPod. I couldn't get anyone interested in it at the time (still can't). But, I came back for another try at it. I am positive that if I am successful once, then all my friends will want to give it a whirl too.

Anyways, like I said, I signed up for the 60GB Photo iPod back when it was Gratis still. Since then they have changed several things. Now I am signed up for a freepremiumipod.

First question, since I signed for a white 60GB one so long ago, am I limited to that or do yall think I may be able to get one of those nice and sleek Black 60 GB Video iPods?

Second question, I did the Donate to the website thing here at freeipodguide.com (thx for that opportunity...;-) hoping it works) and I put my referral link under freeipods instead of freepremiumipods where it should have been. Do yall know if there is any chance of getting it re-classified to what it should have been or am I stuck with my mistake? No biggie if I am...just thought I would ask since the line is shorter for the freepremiumipods.

I may ask more questions, but not until I read some more of these forums. I bet I might just find an answer to most of my questions there. These two just seemed more hmm, esoteric and I did search for them. Couldn't find them tho.

Thx,

Wys[/color5f6cd2d15a]

firewalker877

22-10-2005 23:38:51

I know that you can reselect your iPod just before you submit your order. So you should be able to change colors with no trouble. I can't help with your second question though. Good luck!

theysayjump

22-10-2005 23:51:11

Welcome D

Since you 1st signed up for freephotoipods.com and it has now changed to premiumipods.freepay.com, the only thing that has changed are the gifts, and the name of the site. When you ccomplete the site, you will be asked to enter your shipping details and also confirm the gift that you would like.

As for your donation question, that would be up to the Admin to answer as to whether or not you can change the link. I see no reason why, but you should [u5727d49f3a]PM him[/u5727d49f3a][=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=2][u5727d49f3a]PM him[/u5727d49f3a] to find out.

If you have anymore questions, then ask away, but please make sure you read the rules and the FAQ at the top of this forum before doing so. Alot of the time people ask questions that are "just above them" wink